A esmaili and S.Hassanpour kashani (1386),” Astudy on the relationship between the growth of agriculture section and economical growth emphasizing agricultural section: the use of ARDL patter,” proceeding of Gth conference of Agricutural Economy Iran, Mashhad.
- A.Falsafian” The study of cause and effect relation between the agricultural section’s growth and economic growth in Iran,” research and Scientific Magazin of Agricultural Sciences of Azad Islamic University, The unit of Tabriz, 4th year, Summer 1389,No.1.
- A.M.Tehranchian, 1386, The role of Agricultur in Iran’s economical growth, the proceedings of 5th conference on Agricultural economy Assembly of Iran, Mashhad, 8-9 Aban P.P.55-645
- A. Shakerian1383. The positon of agricultural section in the process of country’s economical development, Agricultural economy and development quarterly Magazine 12th year, No.48.
Tale Khorsand, 1384. The law of the 4th plan of economical, social and cultural development of I.R.Iran, Jamalolhagh publishment Third printing Tehran.
- B.Bidabad (1383),” the inter section relationship and aiming at increasement of country’s occupations”, Agricultrural Economy and development magazin, No.12 (p.p 46)
- Block S.A. Agriculture and economic growth in Ethiopia: growth multipliers from a four-sector simulation model. Agricultural Economics, Volume 20, Number 3, May 1999, pp. 241-252(12).
- Birkhaeuser, R., R. Evenson and G. Feder. 1991. The economic impact of gricultural extension: A review. Economic Development and Cultural Change. 39(2):507-21.
- Deller, S.C; Gould, B. W and Jones, B. 2003. Agriculture and rural economic growth. Journal of Agricultural Economics, Volume 35, Number 3, pp.517-527.
- Enders, W. 2004. Applied econometrics time series. Second edition. John Wiley and Sons,Inc.
- Gho Haddad Keshavarz 1383.” The assessment of the potentials of creating occupations of different part of Iran’s Economy”, Iran’s Economic Researches magazine, No.6 (18).
- Greene, W.H. 2005. Econometric analysis. 5th edition. Prentice-Hall International.
- H.Belali and Khalilian (1382).” The impact of investment on job occupying and demand for job from behalf of labers in Iran’s Agriculture section” , Agricultural Economy and development Magazine, No.11 (41-42).
- Hsiao, C. 1981. Autoregressive modeling and money income and causality detection. Journal of Monetary Economics. 7: 85-106.
- Humphries, H.; Knowles, S. 1998. Does agriculture contribute to economic growth? Some empirical evidence. Applied Economics Volume 30, Number 6/June 1, 775-78.
- Hwa, E.C. 1988. The Contribution of Agriculture to economic growth: some empirical evidence. World Development, Volume 16, Issue 11, pp.1329-1339.
- Katircioglu, S.T. Causality between agriculture and economic growth in a small nation under political isolation: A case from North Cyprus. International Journal of Social Economics, Volume 33, Number 4, 2006, pp. 331-343(13).
- Kym, A. 1987. On Wy Agriculture decline with economic growth? Agricultural Economics, Volume 1, Issue 3, pp.195-207.
- Monchuk, D.C.; Miranowski, J.A.; Hayes, D.J. 2007. An Analysis of Regional Economic Growth in the U.S. Midwest. Review of Agricultural Economics, Volume 29, Number 1, pp. 17-39(23).
- M. Haffer ardestain 1380,”the study of K.Khaledi, 1383,”the study of mutual relationship between the economic growth of Agricutural section and the distribution of income in rural areas” Agriculturl seinces Magazine, No.28, P.P 25-39.
- S.Khalili Iran’s and Souri, 1384. “ occupation in the productive sections and the role of the factor from behalf of demand, Economical
- M.Hajrahimi and J.Torkamani, 1382.” The study of the role of Agricultural section growth on the Iran’s Economic growth: the use of the path analysis pattern” Agricultrual economy and development quarterly magazine, No.41.Research Magazine, P.P 68.
- M.Jahangir, 1380,” The fundamental law of Islamic Republic of Iran’s .” Doran publishement, 11th printing Tehran.
- M.Taghivi and Rezaee (1383),” A study of the impact of Monetary policies on consumption and occupation in Iran’s Economy”, Economic Research paper, 4th year.
- Mohammad, Noferesti, 1378.” The single root and uniting ing econometrics”, Rasa publishment, Tehran.
- Owens, T., J. Hoddinott, and B. Kinsey. 2003. The impact of agricultural extension on farm production in resttlemant areas of Zimbabwe. Economic Development and Cultural Change. 75: 337-57.
- The organization of Mangment and the planing of the country (1382). The Document of Islamic republic of Iran’s out look in the horizon of 1404 and the general policies of 4th plan of economical social and cultural development of I.R. of Iran, The leade’s statement.
- Todaro, M.P. 1997. Economics development. 6th edition. Addison Wesley Publishing Company, Inc., Reading, MA.
Yao, S., How Important is Agriculture in China's Economic Growth? Oxford Development Studies 1360-0818 (Print) 1469-9966 (Online) 33-49.