عنوان مقاله [English]
In evaluation of countries’ economic performance and policy, Some macroeconomic indicators plays a key role due to its impact on other macroeconomic variables. Employment, income distribution, price level, consumption and investment are very important economic variables that are affected by economic growth. Therefore, one of the most important goals of economic policies is to achieve a stable high economic growth rate. Because of that, recognizing the factors that determine the effect of monetary policy on economic growth, makes it possible for policy makers to plan for increasing the economic growth. The aim of this study is to examine the financial development and the impact of globalization on influence of monetary policies on GDP. For this purpose, data of 34 high-income countries for 2000-2014 and Auto Generation Vector Panel Model have been used. This study showed that Despite of openness the reaction of GDP to the impact of monetary policy is positive. In other words, monetary policy with trade openness leads to an increasing in GDP trend. one of the policy proposals of this study is trade liberalization by removing tariffs and Import restrictions.
- Alexander, S. S., (1952). Effects of a Devaluation on a Trade Balance, IMF Staff Papers,.
- Beck, T. (2003). Financial dependence and international trade, Review of International Economics, 11(2003): 296–316.
- Berument, H., & Dogan, B. (2003). Openness and the Effectiveness of Monetary Policy: Empirical Evidence from Turkey, Applied Economic Latters, 10(4): 217-221.
- Handa , J .(2009). Monetary Economics, the Taylor & Francis e-Library, second edition.
- Hasani, Y; khalilian, S ; Azhdari, S and Najafi Alamdarlo, H .(1388) The effect of monetary and fiscal policies on inflation and production growth using elf-explanatory model, Sixth Iranian Agriculture Economics Conference. (References in Persian)
- Işık, N & Acar, M .(2011). Does the Effectiveness of Monetary Policy on Output Depend on Openness?. Journal of Economic andSocial Research, 8(1), 1-18.
- Karras, G .(1999). Openness and the Effect of Monetary Policy, Journal of International Money AND Finance, 18(1), 13-26.
- Kletzer, K. and P. Bardhan .(1987). Credit Markets and Patterns of International Trade, Journal of Development Economics 27: 57-70.
- Koop, c & korobilis, D .(2016). model uncertainty in Panel Vector Autoregressive models, European economic review 81: 115-131
- Mishkin, F. S. .(1982). Does Anticipated Monetary Policy Matter? An
Econometric Investigation, Journal of Political Economy, 90(1):22-51.
- Manova, K. B.(2008). Credit constraints, heterogeneous firms and international trade, NBER Working Paper, Series No. 14531, NBER, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Mankiw, G & Romer, D.(1991). New Keynesian Economics, Cambridge, MIT press.
- Razavi, A; Salimifar, M .(1392). Effect of Economic Globalization on Economic Growth Using the Self-Evaluation Method, Quarterly Journal of Strategic Policy Studies, 4(12), 9-32. (References in Persian)
- Susanto, Dwi & Rosson, C. Parr & Costa, Rafael .(2011). Financial Development and International Trade: Regional and Sectoral Analysis, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association (AAEA) , 24-26 .
- Sharifi Ranani, H; Honarvar, N; Daee Karimzade, S; Amrollahi Poorshirazi, F .(1388). Investigating of the Effects of Monetary Policy on GDP by Borrowing the Banking System channel in Iran,
Economic Modeling Quarterly, Third Year, Number 4, 27-48.
- Taghavi, M; Amiri, H; Mohammadian, A (1390). Financial development and economic growth in the MENA countries using the Dynamic Panel Method (GMM), Journal of Financial Knowledge Analysis of Securities Number 10. (References in Persian)
- Tafazoli, F.(1376). The history of economic thought - from Plato to the term, Tehran: Ney Publish, 1376 First print. (References in Persian)
- Tamadon Jahromi; M .(1364). International finance, international monetary and financial relations, Papa Edition. (References in Persian)
- Walsh, C. E .(2010). Monetary theory and policy , MIT press.
- Yang, M., & Xingkai, L. (2016). Financial development and the effectiveness of monetary policy. Journal of banking & Finance, 68 ,1-1.; 193-221. [In Persian]