- Abdollahi, A. Valaee, M. & Anvari, A. (2013). Assessing the Impact of Social Capital on Rural Poverty, Quarterly Journal of Space Economics and Rural Development, Vol. 2(42): 133-152 (In Persian).
- Abrishami, H. Rahmani, T. & Nasiroleslami, E. (2012). Diversification into Government Revenues in Iran for Income Stability Using the Portfolio Theory Approach, Quarterly Journal of Applied Economic Studies in Iran, Vol. 3(1): 01-21 (In Persian).
- Akbarian, R. Ghaedi, A. & Vaham, R. (2007). A Study of the Relationship between Trade Liberalization and Tax Revenue in Iran, Quarterly Economic Reviews, Vol. 4(3): 01-22 (In Persian).
- Algan, Y. & Cahuc, P. (2010). Inherited Trust and Growth. American Economic Review, 100(5), 2060-2090.
- Alm, J. & Gomez, J. L. (2008). Social Capital and Tax Morale in Spain. Economic Analysis & Policy. 38(1), 73-87.
- Alm, J., Clark, J., & Leibel, K. (2012). Socio-Economic Diversity, Social Capital, & Tax Filing Compliance in the United States. Tulane University Working Paper, No.35.
- Amiri, M. & Rahmani, T. (2006). Investigating the Effects of Internal and External Social Capital on Economic Growth in Provinces of Iran, Economic Queries, Vol. 3(6): 111-152 (In Persian).
- Anchorena, J. & F. Anjos (2008). Social Ties and Economic Development. MPRA Working Paper, No. 35322.
- Arab Mazar, A. Bagheri, B, & Golmohamadi, M. (2015). Mutual Bid Contracts and Its Tax Challenges in Iran's Oil and Gas Industry, Accounting and Audit Research, Vol. 8(30): 04-31 (In Persian).
- Arab Mazar, A. & Dehghani, A. (2009). Estimating the Effectiveness of Income Taxes on Occupations and Legal Persons, Tax Revenue Research, Vol. 17(7): 45-65 (In Persian).
- Astone, N. C., Schoen, N. R. & Kim Y. (1999). Family Demography, Social Theory, and Investment in Social Capital. Population and Development Revive, 25 (1), 1-31.
, J., Fabrizi
, M., Ipino
, & E., Parbonetti
, A. (2018). Does social capital constrain firms’ tax avoidance. Social Responsibility Journal
, Vol. 14 Issue: 3, pp.542-565, https://doi.org/10.1108/SRJ-08-2017-0157
- Chou, Y. K. (2006). Three Simple Model of Social Capital and Economic Growth. The Journal of Socio-Economics, 35(5), 889-912.
- Coffe, Hilde & Geys, Benny. (2005). Institutional Performance and Social Capital: An Application to the Local Government Level. Journal of Urban Affairs, Vol 27, No 5, 485-501.
- Coleman, J. S. (1988). Social Capital in the Creation of Human Capital. American Journal of Sociology, 94, 95–120.
- Dessi, Roberta & Piccolo, Salvatore. (2016). Merchant guide taxation and Social Capital. European Economic Review, No 83, 90-110.
- Dinda, S. (2008). Social Capital in the Creation of Human Capital and Economic Growth. The Journal of Socio-Economics, 37(6), 2020-2033.
- Doh, S. & Acs, Z. J. (2011). Innovation and Social Capital: A Cross- Country Investigation. Industry and Innovation, 17(3), pp.241-262.
- Easterly, W. (2006). Social Cohesion, Institution and Growth. Center of Global Development Working Paper, 94.
- Eklinder-Frick, J., Erikson, L. T. & Hallen, L. (2014). Multidimensional Social Capital as a Boost or a Bar to Innovativeness. Industrial Marketing Management
, 43(3), 460–472.
- Farazmand, H. Afghah, S.M. & Pezhdman, F. (2014). Study of the Effects of Financial Policies on Production on the Way to Change Income Taxes on Employment in Iran, Conference on Economics of Empowerment and Correction of Economic Behavior (In Persian).
- Ferrer-i-Carbonell, A., & Gerxhani, K. (2016). Tax evasion and well-being: A study of the social and institutional context in Central and Eastern Europe. European Journal of Political Economy
, 45, 149-159.
- Fukuyama, Francis. (1997). Social Capital. The Tanner Lectures on Human Values Delivered at Brasenose College, Oxford May 12, 14 and 15.
- Gamarnikow, E. (2003). Social Capital & Human Capital. Encyclopedia of Community, 8, 1286- 1291.
- Ghaffari, H. Poorkazemi, M.H. Khodadad Kashi, F. & Yoonesi, A. (2015). The optimal tax rate as a financial policy tool is the dynamic optimization control theory approach, Tax Revenue Research, Vol. 29: 33-66 (In Persian).
- Gilis, T. & Romer, S. (2000). Development Economics, Translated by Azad Armaki. Gh. Tehran, Ney Publication, P. 33 (In Persian).
- Harris, D. (2007). Bonding Social Capital and Corruption: A Cross-National Empirical Analysis. Environmental Economy and Policy Research Discussion Paper Series, 27.
- Hasanzadeh samarin, T. & Moghimi, S.M. (2010). The effect of social capital on organizational excellence, Strategic Management Studies, Vol. 3: 123-143 (In Persian).
- Hosseini, A.H. Elmi, Z. & Sharepoor, M. (2007). Social capital rating in the provinces of the country, Social Welfare Quarterly, Vol. 7(26): 59-84 (In Persian).
- Karimi Potanlar, S. Babazadeh, M. & Hamidi, N. (2011). The Effect of Financial Corruption on Tax Revenues and Government Expenditures a Case Study of Selected Developing Countries, Quarterly Journal of Economic Research and Policy, Vol. 19(57): 157-170 (In Persian).
- Karimi Potanlar, S. Guilak Halimabadi, M.T. & Saber Nochamani, F. (2015). Investigating the Effect of Government Effectiveness on Tax Evasion in Selected Countries, Tax Revenue Research,Vol. 27(75): 63-90 (In Persian).
- Khodaparast Mashhadi, M. Fallahi, M.A. & Ariana, A. (2004). Investigating the Relationship between Social Capital and Economic Freedom on Iran's Economic Growth, Macroeconomic Research, Vol. 9(17): 33-51 (In Persian).
- Khodavirdi, A. (2001). Analysis of the effect of macroeconomic variables on tax revenues using Cointegration technique, Economic Research, VOL. 1, 149-180 (In Persian).
, B. Y. & Kang
, Y. (2013). Social Capital and Entrepreneurial Activity a Pseudo Panel Approach. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization
, 97, 47-60.
- Knack, S., & Keefer, P. (1997). Does Social Capital have an Economic Pay Off? A Cross-Country Investigation. Quarterly Journal of Economics, 112, 1251–1288.
- La Porta, R. (1997). Trust in Large Organizations. American Economic Association Papers & Proceedings, 87 (2), 333-338.
- Mehregan, N. & Ashrafzadeh, S.H.R. (2008). Economics of Panel Data, Cooperative Research Institute of Tehran University, Tehran, 20-27 (In Persian).
- Memarzadeh, Gh. & Taherpoor Kalantari, H. (2007). Identification of factors influencing the implementation of tax policies approved by the Islamic Consultative Assembly, Tax Revenue Research, Vol. 5: 65-84 (In Persian).
- Moayedfar, R. Akbari, N. & Deliri, H. (2009). Interactive and Dynamic Effects of Social Capital and Economic Development Case Study of Iran 1989-2009), International Economic Studies, Vol. 20(35): 21-38 (In Persian).
- Motevasseli, M. & Zobeiri, H. (2013). Social cohesion the origin of economic development, Rural Development, Vol. 5(2): 49-74 (In Persian).
- Musai, M., Abhari, M., & Garshasbi, F. S. (2011). Effect of Social Capital on Economic Growth; International Comparison. American Jurnal of Scientific Reserch, 16(11), 107-116.
- Najarzadeh, R. & Soleimani, M. (2012). Social Capital, Income and Individual Welfare Case Study of Iran, Economic Research, Vol. 47(2): 177-193 (In Persian).
- Nasrollahi, Z. & Eslami, R. (2013). Investigating the Relationship between Social Capital and Sustainable Development in Iran, Quarterly Journal of Economic Growth and Development, Vol. 3(13): 61-87
- North, D. C. (2000). The New Institutional Economics and Third World Development. In Harris J., Hunter J. & Lewis C. (eds), The New Institutional Economics and Third World Development, London: Routledge, 215-233.
- North. D. C., Nantzavinos, C., Sharig, S. (2004). Learning, Institutions and Economic Performance. Perspectives On Poltics, 2(1), 75-84.
- Pezhdman, F. (2014). The Impact of Taxation on Employment in Iran. M.A. Dissertation, Shahid Chamran Ahvaz University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences (In Persian).
- Poormoghim, J. Nematpoor, M. & Moosavi, M. (1985). Investigating the Factors Affecting the Level of Income Tax Collection in the Iranian Tax System, Economic Research, Vol. 17, 161-178 (In Persian).
- Rabiee, A. & Sadeghzadeh, H. (2011). The Study of the Relationship between Social Capital on Entrepreneurship, Social Welfare Schedule, Vol. 11(41), 191-221 (In Persian).
- Rahmani, T. Abbasinejad, H. & Amiri, M. (2007). Investigating the Impact of Social Capital on Iran's Economic Growth: A Case Study of the Provinces of the Country Using Spatial Econometrics, Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, Vol. 6(2), 01-30 (In Persian).
- Rasooli, K. & Farzinvash, A. (2010). A Study of the Relationship Between
- Economic Security & Tax Revenue (Evidence from MENA Countries), Applied Economics, Vol 3(9): 123-152 (In Persian).
- Renani, M. & Moayedfar, R. (2008). Social capital and economic performance: a comparative study of Iranian provinces, Management Process and Development, Vol. 68-69: 80-106 (In Persian).
- Renani, M. & Moayedfar, R. (2011). The cycles of decline of morality and economy, Tehran, Tarheno (In Persian).
- Rezazadeh Karsalari, A. & Rahimian Boogar, S. (2015). Investigating the relationship between the quality of the natural resources rental environment and the growth of exports in selected developing countries using panel data approach, Quarterly Journal of Economic Research and Policy, Vol. 75: 187-210 (In Persian).
- Sadeghi, H. Mehregan, N. & Amani, M. (2011). Use of day-grade method to estimate the demand of natural gas in Iran's domestic sector with the panel data approach, Quarterly Journal of Energy Economics, Vol. 32: 169-187 (In Persian).
- Samadi, A. (2009). Social Capital & Financial Development in Iran, Journal of Economic Research, Vol. 44(88): 117-144 (In Persian).
- Samadi, A. & Eidizadeh, Sh. (2011). Evaluating the Effect of Economic and Tax Policies on the Performance of the Iranian Tax System at Horizon 1404 Dynamic Modeling Approach, Tax Revenue Research, Vol. 21(69): 181-209 (In Persian).
- Shabani, A. Nakhli, S.R. & Sheikhani, M. (2013). The Effect of Social Capital on Human Development Applied Study of Iran's Regions, Quarterly Journal of Planning and Budget, Vol. 18(2): 127-161 (In Persian).
- Shakibaee, A. Ahmadinejad, M. Taleghani, F. & Kamalodini, Z. (2015). Estimating the Economic Capacity of Taxes in Provinces of Iran with Spatial Econometric Approach, Tax Survey, Vol. 23(26): 173-199 (In Persian)..
- Shakibaee, A. & Khorasani, M. (2010). Investigating the Effect of Factors Affecting Iran's Tax Performance Using Provincial Data (2001-09), Quarterly Journal of Economic Strategy, Vol. 1(2): 181-200 (In Persian).
- Shirkhani, M.A. & Vaseizadeh, N.S. (2011). Social Capital and Economic Development a Comparative Study of Iran and South Korea, Quarterly Politics, Vol. 41(2): 213-232 (In Persian).
- Soltani, M.T. and Poorghaffar Dastjerdi, J. (2012). The process of globalization and its impact on tax revenues in Iran, Quarterly Journal of Economic Research and Policy, Vol. 20(62): 143-170 (In Persian).
- Soori, A. (2004). Social capital & economic performance, Economic Research, Vol. 69: 878-108 (In Persian).
- Tajbakhsh, K. (2005). Social Capital, Trust, Democracy and Development, Translated by Khakbaz, A. & Pooyan, H. Tehran, Shirazeh (in Persian).
- Turok, I. (2006). The Connection between Social Cohesion and City Competiveness. Human Settlement and Development, 1, 208-214.
- Teachman, Jay, Kathleen Paasch, & Karen Carver. (1996). Social Capital and Dropping Out of School Early. Journal of Marriage and the Family, 58: 773- 783.
- Warren, M. E. (2005). Social Capital & Corruption. Democracy and Society, 1, 16-18.
- Woodhouse, A. (2006). Social Capital & Economic Development in Regional Australia: A Case Study. Journal of Rural Studies, 22:83-94.
- Woolcock, M. (2011). What Distinctive Contribution Can Social Cohesion Make to Development Theory, Research and Policy. Paper Presented at International Conference On Social Cohesion and Development, 20-21 January 2011, OECD Center Conference, Paris.
, A. (2009). Dynamic of Social Trust and Human Capital in the Learning Process. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization
, 72(1), 377-389.
- Zahedi, J. Shiani, M. & Alipoor, P. (2009). The relation of social capital to social welfare, Social welfare quarterly, Vol. 9(32): 109-129 (In Persian).
- Zak, P.J. & Knack, S. (2001). Trust and Growth. Economic Journal, 111(470), 295-321.
- Zayer, A. (2009). The Role of Simplification in Tax Reform Programs: The Global Experience and Challenges of the Iranian Tax System, Quarterly Journal of Taxation, Vol. 6(54): 157-183 (In Persian).
- Zobeiri, H. & Karimi, Z. (2004). The effect of social cohesion on economic development (cross-country study with panel data approach), Economic Growth and Development Research, Vol. 4(14): 39-62 (In Persian).